WCR Recruitment 2019 : Online applications are invited for the selection of eligible and capable candidates on the following 1561 posts of Apprentice in various Trades.This recruitment is opened by WCR Jabalpur i.e. West Central Railway,Indian Railway for which candidates may apply on or before 09-02-2019.Applicants are advised to fill and submit the form before due date to avoid last minute rush/ heavy load on the website to apply for the advertised posts.Link to apply online is available on website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates may visit the article written next to this paragraph which accommodates post details i.e. no. of seats according to the trade of the apprentice,educational qualification,application fees and other important details.
WCR Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||1561|
|Last Date to apply||09th February 2019|
WCR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 310
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 103
- Electrician – 409
- Wire man – 60
- Machinist – 12
- Car painter – 46
- A.C. Mechanic – 12
- Painter – 61
- Black Smith – 25
- Meson – 43
- Diesel Mechanic – 155
- Electronic Mechanic – 65
- Cable Jointer – 5
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics – 10
- Turner – 7
- Lineman – 10
- Plumber – 11
- Cutter – 8
- Gardener – 38
- Surveyor – 12
- Draught man Civil – 10
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 27
- Furniture cum cabinet Mechanic – 8
- Pipe Fitter – 14
- Fitter Structural – 4
- Building Maintenance Tech – 7
- Architectural Assistant – 8
- Decorator & Designer – 7
- Sanitary Hardware Fitter – 7
- Mechanic Mechatronics – 7
- House Keeper – 10
- Computer Operator & Programming Asstt. – 50
Last Date to Apply: 09-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates wishing to apply for these apprentice posts should be 10th with ITI pass from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test.
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs.170/- as application fees.
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the applicants are to visit the WCR’s website and read the official notification there.
- Then fill the online application form and pay the application fees too.
- Finally submit the application form and save the print of it for further reference.
NOTE: Kindly visit the official website of WCR time to time for having updates regarding the recruitment schedule.