Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020: Wildlife Institute of India has a total number of 06 vacancies to be filled against the posts of Database Operator, Training Assistant, Social Media Operator www.wii.gov.in. The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment in the offline mode and the same must reach the office address latest by 10/07/2020.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Name of the Job||Database Operator, Training Assistant, Social Media Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||10/07/2020|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Wildlife Institute of India
Name of The Posts:
- Database Operator-02
- Training Assistant-02
- Social Media Operator-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the specified qualification can apply as mentioned below:
- Post 1: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 02 years of relevant experience
- Post 2: Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, Management, Economics, Humanities, Commerce or Social science or Computer science with a minimum of 02 years of experience
- Post 3: Master’s degree in management/ Social work with 02 years of relevant work experience
Selection Procedure: Interview to be conducted by the organization will be the only basis for the selection of the candidates for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the selected candidates will be
- Database Operator-32,000
- Training Assistant-30,000
- Social Media Operator-25,000
Application Fees: The fee is not to be paid by any candidate.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the rules and set criteria of the organization. The age of the candidates can be up to
Official Website: www.wii.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form in hard copy as per the format provided by Wildlife Institute of India on www.wii.gov.in.
- Paste a photo and attach the certificates followed by sending to The Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabnai, Dehradun, 248002
NOTE: The applications sent to the office must reach there latest by 10/07/2020. Keep visiting our website.