The notification of the AFCAT exam 01/2024 has been given. The aspirants will get the job in the posts of Flying and Ground Duty. The total number of posts for Flying and Ground Duty sets is given as 317. Interested nominees can start applying for the Flying and Ground Duty posts from 01 December 2023. You should review the details of the AFCAT job notification before applying. The closing date to submit the applications for the Flying and Ground Duty posts is 30 December 2023.
AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||AFCAT 01/2024|
|Apply Online Starting Date||01 December 2023|
|Posts Name||Flying and Ground Duty|
|Apply Online Closing Date||30 December 2023|
|Number of Positions||317|
AFCAT 01/2024 Notification 2023 Complete Details
- AFCAT Entry/Flying- 38
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Technical- 165
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Non-Technical- 114
- NCC Special Entry/Flying- 10%
The nominees who want to apply for AFCAT Flying and Ground Duty posts must have passed the 12th class or graduation degree from the authorized college/ school/ board.
The nominees will called to come for the physical exam and medical exam for the Flying and Ground Duty posts of AFCAT.
- AFCAT Entry/Flying- Rs 550
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Technical- Rs 550
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Non-Technical- Rs 550
- NCC Special Entry/Flying- No Fees
- AFCAT Entry/Flying- 20- 24 years
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Technical- 20- 26 years
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Non-Technical- 20- 26 years
- NCC Special Entry/Flying- 20- 24 years
The chosen nominees for the posts of Flying and Ground Duty will get the payment in the band of Rs 56100- 177500 PM.
How to Apply For AFCAT 01/2024 Notification
- Fill in all the correct details in the online form for the Flying and Ground Duty post.
- Pay the fees for the AFCAT jobs 2024.
- Submit the Flying and Ground Duty post form with docs.
FAQs About AFCAT 01/2024 Notification
- Quest: What will be the monthly salary for Flying and Ground Duty posts in AFCAT?
- Ans: The nominees will receive a monthly salary in the scale of Rs 56100 per month for Flying and Ground Duty posts.
- Quest: What is the last date to register for Flying and Ground Duty posts of AFCAT?
- Ans: The nominees can submit forms for Flying and Ground Duty posts before 30 December 2023.