Agnipath Scheme Indian Army | Indian Air Force| Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: We are pleased to inform you that all the Indian Armed Forces have finally released the official notification for Agniveer recruitment. In total, the govt of India will recruit 46000 Agniveers in all the Armed Forces. Indian Navy, Indian Army, and Indian Air Force all have released the advertisement for Arniveer, the links to the official notification and official websites are given in this article, and also check eligibility requirements for Agniveers.
Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Armed Forces Name||Indian Navy | Indian Air Force| Indian Navy|
|Official Website Links||Check Below|
|Total Vacancies For All Armed Forces||46000|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022: Important Facts
- Agniveer Online Registration Starts for Indian Navy- 09 July 2022
- Agniveer Online Registration End for Indian Navy- Not Released
- Agniveer Online Registration Starts for Indian Air Force- 24 June 2022
- Agniveer Online Registration End for Indian Air Force- 05 July 2022
- Agniveer Online Registration Starts for Indian Army- July 2022 Onwards
- Agniveer Online Registration End for Indian Army- Not Released
- Agniveer in all Armed Forces- 46000 Posts
The nominees applying for Armed Forces should have passed 12th class (Non-Medical) or Diploma or ITI from the approved Institute/School/University.
The Armed Forces will conduct an online test, physical measurement test, and medical test for the recruitment of Agniveers.
Indian Air Force will take Rupees 250 from the aspiring nominees for registration for the Agniveer posts.
The nominees who want to join Indian Armed Forces for 4 years are required to have ages between 17.5 years to 23 years.
Review the Latest Notification IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022
The selected nominees on Agniveer posts in all Armed Forces will receive a salary of First-year RS 30000 and after completion of service they will be given nearly Rs 10 Lakh as Seva Nidhi bond and other allowances will also be provided to Agniveers.
Go to the official website of Agnipath Scheme for more details at @check below
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022
- You must check the official websites of the Armed Forces and then carefully check the notification for particular Armed Forces.
- Fill out the application form as per the instructions mentioned in the notification and also pay the examination fee.
- Uplaod the documents/certificates in the Armed Forces application form and submit the application form.
Important Links to Follow for Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link to All Armed Forces|
|Official Angnipath Scheme Notification Pdf For All|
|Apply Online Link For Armed Forces||Indian Air Force|
Note: You are requested to check the Indian Navy, Indian Army, and Indian Air Force websites for the latest updates regarding Agniveer recruitment through Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022.