AHD Recruitment 2022: AHD Dept, Himachal Pradesh has empty vacancies for Veterinary Officers. The AHD Dept has mentioned the requirements for 60 qualified contenders for Veterinary Officer Posts. The AHD organization will accept the application form in offline mode and the eligible aspirants can deposit the AP/application form before 26 July 2022. You are advised to follow all the details/instructions given in the AHD notification before applying.
AHD Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|AHD, Animal Husbandry Department, Himachal Pradesh
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Ending Date to Apply Online
AHD Recruitment 2022: Important Elements
- Veterinary Officer- 60 Posts
The aspirants who have completed graduate degrees in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized Institute/University or college can apply for AHD dept recruitment 2022.
The contenders for the Veterinary Officer post will be chosen based on counseling organized by AHD Dept HP.
You must check the official notification released by AHD Dept HP for more updates.
The aspairnts applying for Veterinary Officer posts must have ages in the range of 18 years to 45 years.
The contenders will get the salary of Veterinary Officer Rupees 56100 per month at AHD Dept Himachal Pradesh.
Official Website Details:
Go to the official website of AHD for the latest updates at @http://www.hpagrisnet.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Offline For AHD Recruitment 2022
- First, go to the AHD website notification section.
- Get the Veterinary Officer notice for 60 vacancies.
- Print the Veterinary Officer application form.
- Enter the correct details in the Veterinary Officer application form.
- Attach the documents/certificates/photos with it.
- Submit all the necessary documents to the down-given address before the ending date.
Address: Director of Animal Husbandry Department, Himachal Pradesh, Boileauganj, Shimla-5.