Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: The Court of Allahabad has given a number of empty seat notifications under r the Grop-D, Driver, Steno, and other posts. The nominees from the 6th standard to graduation pass can avail of this recruitment notification benefit. There are 3932 positions are present in total. The aspirants can submit the online form before 13 November 2022.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Posts Name||Group D, Steno, Driver, and Other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30.10.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13.11.2022|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Stenographer – 1186
- Junior Assistant – 819
- Paid Apprentices- 202
- Drivers – 26
- Group-D (Electrician/Peon/Sweeper/Chowkidar/Process Server/etc)- 1699
The nominees who have passed the 6th class/8th class/Jr High School, High School, graduation degree/ diploma in Stenography, and Driving License from the approved Institute can pay for the Allahabad High Court vacancy.
The desiring aspaiarnts need to crack the offline written test and skill tests like stenography/typing test, driving test, etc for recruitment 2022.
- Stenographer Gen-Rs 1000
- Stenographer SC/ST- Rs 800
- Jr Assistant & Paid Apprentices Gen-Rs 850
- Jr Assistant & Paid Apprentices SC/ST- Rs 650
- Driver and Group-D Gen-Rs 800
- Driver and Group-D SC/ST- Rs 600
The aspaiarnts who ahs the age in the group of 18-40 years can apply for the Allahabad High Court recruitment 2022.
- For Post 1- Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 2800
- For Post 2- Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 2000
- For Post 3,4- Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 1900
- For Post 5- Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 1800
- For Sweeper Post- Rs 6000
Go to the official website of Allahabad High Court for more details at @https://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Allahabad High Court website.
- Fill out the application using the proper link given below.
- Submit the fee as per the post and category.
- Submit the form before 13/11/2022.