Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: The individuals who need govt job in the banking section have a good opportunity to get a job at BOB. The posts are vacant for 346 empty seats. You can fill out the application form for the posts like Manager and Heads. The BOB has made an online portal for receiving applications for these posts. The portal will remain active from 30 September 2022 to 20 October 2022.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Bank of Baroda
|Official Website Details
|Manager and Heads
|Begin Date to Apply Online
|End Date to Apply Online
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Important Components
- Sr. Relationship Manager- 320 Posts
- e-Wealth Relationship Manager- 24 Posts
- Group Sales Head- 01 Posts
- Operations Head- 01 Posts
There is a requirement for the graduate degree for Head and Manager posts from the authorized college/University at Bank Of Baroda vacancy 2022.
The Bank Of Baroda will organize an interview and Group Discussion round for the job of Manager and Head posts.
Also, See the Latest Notification UCO Bank Recruitment 2022
- For Gen/OBC Category- Rupees 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category- Rupees100
- For Post No. 1- 24-40 Years
- For Post No. 2- 23-35 Years
- For Post No. 3- 31-45 Years
- For Post No. 4- 35-50 Years
The selected Managers and heads will receive a fixed monthly remuneration decided later.
Official BOB Website:
Go to the authorized website of the Bank of Baroda for more particulars at @https://www.bankofbaroda.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
- The individuals need to go to the Bank of Baroda career page.
- Then fill out the application form for the Manager and Head posts.
- Enter valid details in the BOB application form.
- Upload the certificates/docs in the BOB application form and pay the fee.
Significant Detailss to Follow for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:
|Bank of Baroda Website Details
|Official Bank of Baroda Notification Pdf
|Bank of Baroda Apply Online Details
Note: Apply Before 20 October 2022 for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022.