An excellent job opportunity has recently been published by the Bihar Agricultural University (BAU) for anyone looking for a career in a variety of sectors. BAU is accepting applications for 82 open roles, including Manager, Forester, Stenographer, Technical Assistant, and more. This might be your chance to join a prominent institution if you’re interested and qualify.
BAU University Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Bihar Agriculture University|
|Name of Posts||Forester, Stenographer & Other|
|End Date to Apply||04th September 2023|
BAU University Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Assistant Controller- 01
- Technical Assistant – 20
- Lab Attendant – 20
- Form Manager- 08
- Assistant Registrar- 01
- Office Supt – 01
- Forester- 06
- Lower Class Clerk- 12
- Steno- 11
- Personal Assistant – 02
- Photographer/Video Grapher- 01
Candidates who satisfy the prerequisites of 10th or 12th grade, graduation, MBA, or post-graduate degree from an approved institution, organization, or authority may apply for steno and other posts on the Bihar Agriculture University website.
Candidates’ ages may vary from 18 to 37 for posts at the Bihar Agriculture University, with a maximum age of 40 for female candidates.
- Rs 800 For EWS/OBC/GEN
- Rs 200 For SC/ST/PH
- Assistant Controller- Rs 9300- 34800
- Technical Assistant – Rs 9300- 34800
- Lab Attendant – Rs 5200- 20200
- Form Manager- Rs 9300- 34800
- Assistant Registrar- Rs 9300- 34800
- Office Supt – Rs 9300- 34800
- Forester- Rs 9300- 34800
- Lower Class Clerk- Rs 5200- 20200
- Steno- Rs 5200- 20200
- Personal Assistant – Rs 9300- 34800
- Photographer/Video Grapher- Rs 9300- 34800
The candidates will be invited to take the written exam, the competency test, and the interview for the various posts at the Bihar Agriculture University.
Official Portal: https://bausabour.ac.in/
Application Process For BAU University Jobs 2023
- Access the BAU website by going to https://www.bausabour.ac.in.
- Find the Career/Advertisement menu by searching.
- Locate and choose the Job Notification.
- To verify eligibility, Tap on and carefully read the BAU Manager job announcement.
- Complete all needed fields and affix all required papers.
- Self-certify all paperwork.
- Spend the required application cost.
- The application should be copied for your records.
- Before April 9, 2023, mail the application form to the specified address.
FAQs about BAU University Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the application procedure formally start?|
|Ans. 05th August 2023|
|Q. Till when the application process needs to be completed?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|