Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023: The most recent notification for the 2023 Bharati College Assistant Professor Recruitment is now available. Officials from Bharati College are searching for qualified applicants to fill 62 open Assistant Professor jobs.
Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||Bharati College, Delhi University|
|Jobs Name||Assistant Professor|
|Launch Date for the Online Application||Started|
|Closing Date For Applying Online||17th March 2023|
Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023: Important Details
- Computer Science- 5
- Commerce- 6
- Economics- 5
- Environmental Studies-2
- English- 9
- Hindi- 12
- Political Science- 8
- History- 5
- Punjabi- 1
- FCW/HDFE- 2
- Sanskrit- 6
A Master’s degree from an Indian university in the relevant or related topic with a minimum of 55% overall (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is used), or an equivalent degree from a foreign university that has been certified.
- The screening committee will create a list of every applicant, with each applicant’s marks listed in decreasing order, starting with the applicant who received the highest marks and moving down the list to the applicant who received the lowest marks. The applicant who received fewer than 50 points (for colleges) will not be on the list of applicants who have been shortlisted.
- All original testimonials and certifications, as well as a valid picture ID (such as an Aadhaar card, voter identification, driver’s license, or passport), must be brought with the shortlisted candidates when they arrive for the interview. At the time of the interview, the applicant should present a set of self-attested photocopies of certificates or testimonials pertaining to the credentials, experience, and category, as appropriate, listed in the online application form, and duly certified by the applicant.
- For the categories of UR, OBC, and EWS, the assistant professor’s fees are Rs. 500.
- Women, PwBD, SC, and ST applicants would not be required to pay an application fee.
- The applicant’s age details are in the notification.
- Pay Matrix Level 10, with a rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57700-182400/- in accordance with the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, plus any additional applicable standard allowances
Go to the official website of the Bharati College DU for more details at @https://colrec.uod.ac.in/
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023
- On the University of Delhi website, under the address https://colrec.uod.ac.in/, applicants must complete the application form.
- Together with this advertising, more information about the requirements, experience, screening procedures, etc. is accessible on the college website at https://bharaticollege.du.ac.in.
- Before completing the form, candidates are needed to read these details.
Important Links to Follow for Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023:
|Official Website Link||See Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||See Here|
|Apply Online Link||See Here|
Note: The application submission mode is online for Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023
FAQs about Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023:
|Q. What will be the application process end date for the Bharati College DU Recruitment 2023?|
Ans. 17th March 2023
|Q. What are the different open positions for the Bharati College DU Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 62 Assistant Professor posts are there|
|Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|