Bombay High Court has released details for more than 4600 seats. The vacancy is given for the posts of Jr Clerk, Peon, and Steno. The nominees can start applying for the Bombay High Court Peon, and other posts from 04 December 2023. All the nominees should review the complete details of the Bombay High Court notification before applying. The Bombay High Court will close the online link for form submission on 18 December 2023.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization
|Bombay High Court
|Apply Online Starting Date
|04 December 2023
|Jr Clerk, Peon/ Hamal
|Apply Online Closing Date
|18 December 2023
|Number of Positions
Bombay High Court Notification 2023 Complete Details
- BHC/Steno/Grade-3- 568
- BHC/Jr Clerk- 2795
- BHC/Peon/Hamal- 1266
The nominees who have passed the 07th class/ graduation degree can submit applications for Bombay High Court Peon and other posts. The qualification of the nominees for the Bombay High Court jobs must be from the authorized college/ school.
The nominees are needed to clear the screening test, typing test, cleaning test, and another skill test for the jobs in Bombay High Court.
- For OBC/ST/ST/SBC- Rs 900
- For Others- Rs 1000
The age of the nominees for the Bombay High Court Peon and other posts can be 18 years to 38 years.
- BHC/Steno/Grade-3- Rs 38600 -122800
- BHC/Jr Clerk- Rs 19900- 63200
- BHC/Peon/Hamal- Rs 15000 -47600
How to Apply For Bombay High Court Notification
- Open the link to the Bombay High Court website and go to the recruitment tab.
- Fill out the applications for the Peon and other vacancies for the Bombay High Court.
- Attach docs/pics/signature with Bombay High Court form.
- Submit it.
FAQs About Bombay High Court Notification
- Quest: What are the age limits for applying for the jobs in Bombay High Court?
- Ans: The nominees are needed to present in the age range from 18 years to 38 years for Bombay High Court jobs.
- Quest: What is the qualification required to submit the forms for the Peon posts in the Bombay High Court?
- Ans: The aspirants with the 07th class qualification are allowed to submit applications for the Bombay High Court Peon post.