BPNL Recruitment 2022: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Ltd, a BPNL organization has released a notification for the recruitment of 4936 vacant seats. The vacant position is available for Chief Allotment Officer, Assis. Allotment Officer and other posts. The BPNL organization released the notification on 9 June 2022. The organization will provide a very good salary package to the selected nominees for the above-written posts. The BPNL application form for the above posts is required to be submitted online before 4 July 2022. Check the below BPNL article for more details about Allotment Officer & Assis. Allotment Officer recruitment 2022.
BPNL Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Posts Name||Allotment Officer & Assis. Allotment Officer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.07.2022|
BPNL Recruitment 2022: Important Facts
- Chief Allotment Officer-151 Posts
- Additional Allotment Officer-792 Posts
- Assis. Allotment Officer-3993 Posts
The aspirants who have passed 10th class/12th class or Graduation Degree from the approved Institute/University/college can apply for BPNL recruitment.
The BPNL organization will organize a written examination and interview for the selection of aspirants.
- Post 1- Rupees 944
- Post 2- Rupees 826
- Post 3- Rupees 708
- Post 1- 25-45 years
- Post 2,3- 21-40 years
- Post 1- Rupees 35000
- Post 2- Rupees 30000
- Post 3- Rupees 25000
Official Website Link:
Move to the official website of BPNL for additional details at @https://bharatiyapashupalan.com/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For BPNL Recruitment 2022
- Interested nominees are required to check the BPNL website and click on Apply Online link.
- The BPNL organization has advised the nominees to get the vacancy pdf and study the instructions/rules carefully.
- It is required to upload scan copy of the photo (not older than 6 months) and signature in mentioned format and size to the BPNL application form.
- Submit the Allotment Officer & Assis. Allotment Officer application form with the application fee and documents.