BPSC Recruitment 2022: We have the latest job openings published by the Bihar Government regarding the recruitment of Assistants in the Bihar States. The notification for Assistant was issued by the BPSC organization. As per the notification details, there are 44 seats vacant for the Assistant posts. The application forms will be received online only and the dates to submit them are from 07 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Department Name||BPSC – Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Start Date to Apply Online||07.09.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||30.09.2022|
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Crucial Components
- Assistant-44 Posts
The contenders are required to have passed the graduation degree from the sanctioned college/Insitute/University for filling up the BPSC application form.
The selection process of BPSC will include two phases, one is a written exam and the other is an interview for the selection of Assistants for the Bihar state.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD nominees – Rupees 150
- For Others nominees – Rupees 600
- For Females, the age should be between 21 years to 40 years
- For Males, the age should be between 21 years to 37 years
The Bihar govt will hire the Assistants on the monthly emoluments of Rupees 44900- 142400 with other allowances.
Head to the official website of BPSC for more components at @https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
Steps To Regard To Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2022
- Kindly see the BPSC main website’s notification page.
- Check your eligibility requirements for the Assistant posts.
- Fill out the BPSC Assistant posts application form with your full name/age/degree details/address, identity proof, and other information.
- Upload the certificates/docs/photo and signature in the specified format and size to the BPSC application form.
- Pay the fee online and then submit the Assistant application form.