The Central Bank of India has released a notification for 484 seats of Safai Karmchari. The aspirants are required to show the details of the 10th class in the Safai Karmchari application form. The Central Bank of India will accept applications for the Safai Karmchari posts online from 20 December 2023 to 09 January 2024.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2024 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization
|Central Bank of India
|Apply Online Starting Date
|20 December 2023
|Apply Online Closing Date
|09 January 2024
|Number of Positions
Central Bank of India Notification 2024 Complete Details
- Safai Karmchari/Sub-Staff- 484
The nominees need to have passed the 10th class to apply for the Central Bank of India Safai Karmchari vacancy from the sanctioned school/board/ college.
The nominees who want to work on the Safai Karmchari posts in the CBI Bank should prepare for the online exam and local language test.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- Rs 175
- For Others- Rs 850
The nominees in the age range from 18 years to 26 years are called to submit applications for the Safai Karmchari vacancy in the Central Bank of India.
The hired nominees for the Safai Karmchari posts in the Central Bank of India will be offered a package in the matrix of Rs 14500- 28145 per month.
How to Apply For Central Bank of India Notification
- Go to the CBI Bank application form submission link and fill out the details in the Safai Karmchari form.
- Write the info of the 10th class, age, address, etc in the Safai Karmchari post form.
- Attach docs/certificates with the Safai Karmchari form and submit it.
FAQs About Central Bank of India Notification
- Quest: What is the selection process to apply for the CBI Bank Safai Karmchari posts?
- Ans: The nominees are required to pass the online exam and local language test for the Safai Karmchari vacancy at CBI Bank.
- Quest: What is the upper age limit for the Safai Karmchari vacancy of the CBI Bank?
- Ans: A person can have a maximum age of 26 years to apply for the Safai Karmchari vacancy at CBI Bank.