CISF Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the job aspirants of the police force as the Central Industrial Security Force/CISF organization has come up with fantastic recruitment for the 540 qualified aspirants. The positions are vacant for Head Constable and ASI posts. The application form will be accepted through online mode and the portal is active from 26 September 2022. The interested nominees should apply by considering all the instructions/guidelines before the last date which is 25 October 2022.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||CISF/Central Industrial Security Force|
|Posts Name||Head Constable and ASI|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25.10.2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- ASI/ Assistant Sub Inspector- 112 Posts
- HC/ Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418 Posts
The aspirants who have 12th class certificates from the approved College/School/Board can apply for the CISF HC and ASI posts.
The CISF organization will conduct the written test, skill test, medical test, physical measurement test, etc for the recruitment 2022 for HC and ASI posts.
- For GEN/OBC- Rupees 100
- For SC/ST/Female- No Fee
The contenders whose age is present in the group of min 18 years and max 25 years then they can fill the CISF application form.
- For HC/ Head Constable – Rupees 25500-81100
- For ASI/ Assistant Sub Inspector- Rupees 29200-92300
Go to the official website of CISF for more details at @https://www.cisf.gov.in/.
Steps To Think To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2022
- The intended person first moves to the CISF recruit website.
- Then do the registration and save the credentials.
- Fill out the CISF application form with all the correct information like name/age/qualification details, address details, etc.
- Upload the required certificates/docs/photo/signature in the CISF application form.
- Submit all the information.
Note: You should keep regularly visiting the CISF Recruit website for the latest updates for CISF Recruitment 2022.