The applications are invited by the Central Warehousing Corporation for the 02 empty seats of the Superintending Engineer post. The organization published the notification on their official portal, so the candidates who are interested to apply can check out the notification before applying. The application form will get accepted till the 24th of May 2022 online at the organization portal. The nominees for the complete information are advised to check out the below para.
CWC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Posts Name||Superintending Engineer|
|First Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||24.05.2022|
CWC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Superintending Engineer post– 02 vacancies
The candidate holds a degree in Civil Engineering from the approved institution or university and is eligible to apply.
- Lowest age to apply: 18 years
- The highest age to apply: is 45 years
- For Unreserved and OBC category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/Ex-Servicemen/ST/PH/Women category: Rs. 200/-
The organization will pay the stipend of Rs.80000 – Rs.220000/- on the monthly basis to the hired employees.
The Central Warehousing Corporation will do the selection of the candidates as per their performance under the Verification of the docs and written exam and the personal interview.
Official Website: Visit the CWC official website @https://www.cwceportal.com/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For CWC Recruitment 2022
- Open the CWC official portal.
- Apply for the recruitment online on the official portal of the CWC.
- Complete all the personal details under the application form rightly.
- Attach all the important documents and certificates with the form.
- Deposit the application fees as per the category.
- Recheck the details of the application form filled out by you.
- Submit your form before the end date to grab the post.
Essential Links to Check out for CWC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||See Here|
|Official Advertisement||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
Note: Check the website on time for the latest job updates.