The Punjab govt has invited applications offline for Law Officer posts. The aspirants can submit the applications for the Law Officer posts before 06 December 2023 and the total number of positions is 236, Check full details below.
Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization
|Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab
|Apply Offline Starting Date
|24 November 2023
|Apply Offline Closing Date
|06 December 2023
|Number of Positions
Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Notification 2023 Complete Details
- Sr Assis Advocate General- 02
- Assis Advocate General- 44
- Sr Dy Advocate General- 30
- Dy Advocate General- 61
- Assis Advocate General- 92
- Advocate on record- 07
The nominees who have passed the degree in Law from the authorized college/school/ university can submit the applications for the Law Officer posts in Punjab Govt.
The nominees will be appointed based on an interview for the Law Officer seats in Punjab Govt, prepare for the interview as per the syllabus.
The nominees do not need to submit any fees for applying for the Law Officer seats in the Punjab Govt.
The nominees should see the age bars from the notification of the Punjab Govt for Law Officer posts as some posts require 20 years of experience.
The chosen aspirants for the various Law Officer seats in the Punjab Govt will get a monthly salary from RS 3.5 Lakh per annum to Rs 20 Lakh per annum.
How to Apply For Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Notification
- Save the pdf of the application form for the Law Officer and then print it.
- Write all the details on the Law Officer form and submit it with applicable docs at the specified address.
FAQs About Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Notification
- Quest: What is the closing date to apply for the Law Officer posts in Punjab Govt?
- Ans: The nominees should submit their applications for the Law Officer posts before 06 December 2023.
- Quest: What is the number of posts given by the Punjab govt for Law Officer posts?
- Ans: The nominees can apply for 236 seats of Law Officer.