With the Hubli Electric Supply Company Limited (HESCOM), explore a potential employment opportunity! The organization has posted an official statement soliciting applications for 248 ITI Apprentice jobs. Applicants need to have earned an ITI in the required trade from a college, university, or other institution recognized by NCVT or SCVT in order to be considered for the ITI Apprentice posts. You now have the chance to progress in the Karnataka government industry. Continue reading to find out more about the requirements, the application procedure, and critical dates.
HESCOM ITI Apprentice Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Hubli Electric Supply Company Limited|
|Name of Posts||ITI Apprentice|
|End Date to Apply||10th September 2023|
HESCOM ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Info–
ITI Apprentice- 248
Applicants need to have earned an ITI in the required trade from a college, university, or other institution recognized by NCVT or SCVT in order to be considered for the ITI Apprentice posts.
Candidates need to be below 25 years old if they desire to apply for the ITI Apprentice jobs.
- Rs 50 For Reserved
- Rs 100 For Unreserved
The people hired for the ITI Apprentice positions would be paid Rs 7000 per month.
Based on their ITI and 10th-grade exam results, applicants will be considered for the ITI Apprentice posts.
Official Portal: https://hescom.karnataka.gov.in/
Application Process For HESCOM ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- You may access the official website at hescom.karnataka.gov.in.
- When finishing the online application form, provide accurate information.
- Prepare the required paperwork, which should include identification, evidence of schooling, a recent photo, a résumé, and any certifications of relevant experience.
- Pay the category-appropriate application fee.
- Verify all of the information supplied, then submit the application. Don’t forget to write down the request or application number.
- A hard copy of the application is taken and included with your self-attested supporting documentation.
- Send the application in a physical copy together with the supporting documentation.
FAQs about HESCOM ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time will the submission process start?|
|Ans. 23rd August 2023|
|Q. What time will the application process end?|
|Ans. 10th September 2023|