Indian Navy Civilian WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has made an announcement to recruit Civilians. The organization will complete the recruitment 2022 process for 127 seats. The nominees will be hired for Pharmacist, Fireman & Pest Control posts. All the interested nominees in the Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment must carefully check the instructions/guidelines given in the notification before applying. The application will be accepted within 60 days and 67 days for remote areas that is before 26 June 2022.
Indian Navy Civilian WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Company Name||Indian Navy Civilian Western Naval Command|
|Official Website link||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
|Posts Name||Pharmacist, Fireman & Pest Control Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||127 Posts|
|The Last Date to Apply Offline||26.06.2022|
Indian Navy Civilian WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Pharmacist Posts- 01 Vacancy
- Fireman Posts- 120 Vacancies
- Pest Control Worker Posts- 06 Vacancy
The interested contestants who have possessed the 10th class certificate from the sanctioned school/board can apply for the Indian Navy recruitment 2022.
The nominees have to clear the rounds set by the Indian Navy organization, like the physical fitness test and verification of the educational certificates and category certificates.
The nominees for the Indian Navy organization recruitment need not pay any application fee for recruitment in 2022.
The aspirants having ages below 56 years are qualified to send the Indian Navy application form for Recruitment 2022.
- For Post No. 1- Rupees 29200- 92300
- For Post No. 2- Rupees 19900- 63200
- For Post No. 3- Rupees 18000- 56900
Go to the authorized website of Indian Navy Civilian WNC Mumbai for further particulars at @https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
Steps To View To Apply Offline For Indian Navy Civilian WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2022
- Kindly navigate to the authorized website of the Indian Navy and then get the advertisement for Civilian recruitment for the WNC wing.
- You are required to get and print the Fireman and other post application forms.
- Fill out the Fireman and other post application forms with your name, age, qualification/address/contact details.
Address For Post: To The FO/Flag Officer (Commanding-in-Cheif), For SO CP, HQ/Headquarters WNC/Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, At Mumbai, Pin Code – 400001.