ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has requirements for the 108 eligible and skilled contenders for the posts of Constables. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will start receiving the application forms on 19 August 2022 and the end date to deposit the online application form is 17 September 2022. The educational requirements, fee details, selection rounds, etc about the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment 2022 are given below.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Dept./Organization Name||ITBP/ Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Official Website Details||https://itbpolice.nic.in/|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||19.08.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||17.09.2022|
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Critical Points
- Constable/Mason- 31 Posts
- Constable/Carpenter- 56 Posts
- Constable/Plumber- 21 Posts
The contenders who have studied the 10th class with a one-year ITI course in Mason/Carpenter/Plumber are eligible to fill the ITBP Police application form.
The ITBP has mentioned a multiple-step selection process including the written test, PST, PMT, PET, Medical Test, and document verification process.
The ITBP Police will not take any fee from the eligible contenders for filling up the Constable application form.
The contenders, aged between 18 years to 23 years are eligible for the Constable posts at ITBP Police.
The selected contenders for the Constable posts will get the salary on the pay scale of Rupees 21700- 69100.
Official Website Details:
Go to the main website of ITBP for more updates at @https://itbpolice.nic.in/.
Steps To Regard To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2022 Online
- We advised the intended contenders to first check the ITBP website’s recruitment tab.
- Then study the notification for the ITPB Constable Recruitment.
- After this do the registration and fill out the ITPB complete application form.
- Provide your name/age/qualifcation/passing yesr/etc in the ITBP constable application form.
- Submit the form along with the scan copy of docs/certificates/photo/signature.