Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: JSSC, Jharkhand has a need for skilled and capable persons for the Industrial Instructing Officer posts. The number of vacancies is huge that is 737 posts. The JSSC organization will start registering for the IIO Officer posts on 18 October 2022. The vacancy is available for Regular and Backlog posts. If you want to apply for the JSSC recruitment for the IIO Officer posts then fill out the form before 17 November 2022.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|Industrial Instructing Officer
|Begin Date to Apply Online
|End Date to Apply Online
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Critical Details
- Industrial Instructing Officer/Regular- 711 Posts
- Industrial Instructing Officer/Backlog- 26 Posts
The contenders who have qualified for the BVOC/ITI/Graduation Degree or Diploma from the approved School/Board/college can apply for the JSSC vacancy in 2022.
The aspirants for the JSCC recruitment will be hired based on the written exam and a merit list.
- For General/OBC- Rupees 100
- For SC/ST/PH- Rupees 50
- For Males- 21-35 years
- For Females- 21-38 years
The contenders who got selected for the JSSC Vacancy will get INR 35400 to 112400 as monthly salary.
Official JSSC Website:
Head to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for more points at @https://jssc.nic.in/.
Steps To View To Apply Online For Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- You should go to the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission website and then to the advertising section.
- Carefully read all the guidelines/rules for the JSSC vacancy and then the registration for the IIO posts.
- Enter the valid details in the JSSC IIO application form like your name/age/etc.
- Upload the scan copies of the photo/signature/documents like DMC, certificates, etc.
- Submit the JSSC form with the fees.
Note: Fill out the form for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022.