JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: For the position of Physical Training Instructor in the Higher Education Department, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has opened an online application period for qualified applicants.
JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
|PTI and Assistant Professor
|Launch Date for the Online Application
|03rd March 2023
|Closing Date For Applying Online
|31st March 2023
JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Important Details
- Assistant Professor (AP)- 285
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI)- 53
To qualify for the Teaching and PTI positions at JKPSC, candidates must pass the NET/SLET test as well as a graduate or master’s degree in the respective fields from an accredited college or university.
- The applicants must successfully complete the written exam and interview given by JKPSC, and they also take into account the applicants’ credentials and accomplishments.
- Rs 1000 For General applicants
- Rs 500 For Reserved applicants
- No Fee for PH applicants
- The JKPSC is accepting applications for teaching positions from candidates who are under the age of 40.
- The chosen candidates for the PTI positions and Assistant Professor positions will be paid a monthly salary at the JKPSC organization in the pay range of Rs 15600–39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs 6000.
Go to the official website of the JKPSC Teacher for more details at @https://jkpsc.nic.in/home.html
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Visit jkpsc.nic.in, the organization’s website.
- Tap on the Recruiting tab’s Jobs/Online Application Details.
- Now Choose the PTI job application Details.
- Log in, complete the application, add the required papers, and submit the fee.
- Send the form in and print a copy for your records.
Note: The application submission mode is online for JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
FAQs about JKPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023:
|Q. What is the deadline for the JKPSC Teacher Recruitment application procedure in 2023?
Ans. 31st March 2023
|Q. How many empty posts are available for the JKPSC Teacher Jobs 2023?
|Ans. 338 PTI and Assistant Professor posts are there