Two notifications for the doctor’s recruitment are given by JPSC Jharkhand. The JPSC organization has released two notifications, one for 771 posts and the other for 65 posts. The applicants should apply online for the JPSC Doctor posts from 27.03.2023 to 02.05.2023. We have mentioned all the details in the below page for the JPSC Specialist Doctor vacancy, have a look at the details of the recruitment notification.
JPSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Notification Resume:
|Name of Corporation||JPSC Jharkhand|
|Position Name||Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Positions|
|Number of Positions||836 Positions|
|Registration Begin Date||
|Registration End Date||
JPSC Jharkhand Notification 2023 Whole Particulars
- Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor/Backlog/ Adv 02/2023- 65 Positions
- Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor/Regular/ Adv 03/2023- 771 Positions
Educational Qualifications Details:
The degree or diploma of MD/MS/DNM/MCH from the authorized body/school/university is required for the Specialist Doctor vacancy at JPSC.
The JPSC organization will shortlist the prospects and then call them for the interview process/DV.
- For UR/EWS/OBC/BC People- Rs. 600
- For SC/ST People- Rs. 150
- For PWD People- No Fee
Apply for GHC Notification 2023
The prospects should age from 25 years to 45 years for applying for the Specialist Doctor vacancy at JPSC, both years inclusive.
The Specialist Doctor posts at JPSC have a paid rank of Rs. 9300-34800 along with a grade pay of Rs. 5400.
How to Apply For JPSC Jharkhand Jobs
- All of the candidates should visit the page https://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- Then find the notification number 02/2023 or 03/2023.
- Fill out the online form for these notifications for the Specialist Doctor vacancy.
- Click on the upload link for uploading the asked docs in the Specialist Doctor form.
- Move to the payment gateway and submit the fees.
JPSC Jharkhand Recruitment Major Links:
|Website Link||Touch Here|
|Apply Online Link||Touch Here|
FAQs Regarding JPSC Jharkhand Vacancy
|Q. What is the age range for the JPSC Specialist Doctor vacancy?|
|A. The age must be in the range of 25-45 years for the Specialist Doctor posts.|
|Q. What are the submission charges for the JPSC Specialist Doctor posts?|
|A. The Specialist Doctor nominees have to submit a fee of Rs. 600/150 for form submission.|
|Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|