JSSC commission has unveiled a vacancy notification for 494 posts. There is a need for skilled persons in the posts of Supervisor, Assis Research officer, and others. The Jharkhand govt will start the online submission of application forms for these vacancies on the 16th of January 2024 and the closing date to register for the JSSC open seats is the 15th of February 2024.
Notification Summary: JSSC Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|16th January 2024
|Assis Research Officer, Supervisor, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|15th February 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: JSSC Notification 2024
- ARO/Assis Research Officer- 08 Posts
- PPI/Plant Protection Inspector- 26 Posts
- BAO/Block Agriculture Officer- 14 Posts
- Sub Divisional Garden Officer- 28 Posts
- Statistical Assis- 308 Posts
- Inspector/Legal Metrology- 28 Posts
- GA/Geological Analyst- 30 Posts
- Assis Supt- 46 Posts
- Supervisors/Peers- 04 Posts
- Supt- 02 Posts
The contenders have to write the info of their graduation degree or diploma from the sanctioned college/school in the online form of JSSC organization for the various open posts.
The contenders have to come for the written paper and interview round for getting the job in the Jharkhand govt through the JSSC Commission.
- For GEN/OBC Category- Rupees 100
- For SC/PWD/ST Category- Rupees 50
The contenders should be aged more than 21 years and less than 35 years to apply for the Supervisor and other seats in the JSSC.
The monthly remuneration of the contenders for the JSSC Supervisor and other seats will be Rupees 35400- 112400.
How to Apply For JSSC Notification
- The contenders must move to the online link of JSSC for Supervisor and other seats.
- Enter the details in the JSSC Supervisor form like name/age/ etc.
- Pay the charges for the JSSC form and submit it.
- Quest: What is the last date to submit the form for the Supervisor or other posts in JSSC?
- Ans: The contenders are required to submit the applications for the JSSC Supervisor and other vacancy forms before the 15th of February 2024.
- Quest: What will be the application fee for the JSSC Supervisor vacancy?
- Ans: The contenders have to pay an application fee of Rupees 100 for the Supervisor posts.