JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand govt has given a notification for the Group-C vacancy positions. These positions are to be filled by 10th pass contenders. The Jharkhand govt will organize a common test for 10th pass contenders, JMLCCE. The number of empty positions is 455 for Group -C. Eligible aspirants can start filling out the Group-C application form on 11 September 2022 and the portal will remain open till 10 October 2022. You must regularly check the JSSC website for more updates.
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Vacancies||455/ Adv 16/2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 September 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 October 2022|
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Significant Facts
- Group-C Posts Through JMLCCE Exam- 455 Vacancy
The JSSC organization has decided to conduct the JMLCCE examination for the 10th pass-out (from the approved board/school) contenders.
The JMLCCE examination includes three papers, Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III and that will include the syllabus as per the 10th standard, a language test, and also questions from the general knowledge.
- For Gen/OBC Contenders- RS 100
- For All Others – Rs 50
The contenders who want to give the JMLCCE examination must have age above 18 years.
The selected contenders for the Group-C posts will get a salary in the pay range of Rs 18000- 63200 with other allowances from the Jharkhand govt.
Go to the main website of JSSC for more info at @https://jssc.nic.in/.
Steps To See To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2022 Online
- First, go to the JSSC website.
- Then check the Application form registration link.
- Fill out the application form for Adv 16/2022 for Group-C posts.
- Uplaod the asked scan copies of certificates/documents, photo/signature in the JMLCCE application form.
- Submit the JSSC Group-C application fee and submit the form.
Note: The vacancy is given under the notification Adv 16/2022 for JSSC Recruitment 2022.