Arogya Bharti Notification for August 29, 2023, was recently announced by the Maharashtra Public Health Department. 10,949 Group C and Group D positions are available in various Maharashtra State circles.
Learn more about the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2023 Group C, D Notification, Online Application, and Last Date in this post. This post includes many facts on Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2023 Group C, D Notification, Apply Online, Last Date, and other essential information.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Public Health Department Maharashtra|
|Name of Posts||Group C & D|
|End Date to Apply||18th September 2023|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
- Driver- 152
- Staff Nurse- 2545
- Regular Field Worker- 461
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker/Male- 205
- Ophthalmic Officer- 212
- Pharmacy Officer- 261
- X-Ray Scientific Officer- 158
- Group D- 3269
- Health Inspector- 324
- Laboratory Scientific Officer- 821
- Multipurpose Medical Staff/Non PESA- 1034
- Multipurpose Medical Staff/PESA- 186
Candidates need to have finished the 10th grade and earned a diploma, graduation degree, MLT, ANM, or GNM, a BSc in nursing, or a postgraduate degree from a recognized board, school, or organization to be eligible to apply for jobs with the Maharashtra government.
Applicants for positions with the Maharashtra government’s Health Department must be in the age group of 18 and 40.
- Rs 1000 For Unreserved
- Rs 900 For Reserved
The government of Maharashtra will pay the chosen applicants an excellent salary for the various Health Dept. positions in 2023.
The Maharashtra government will choose candidates for Group D and Group C posts through tests or interviews.
Official Portal: https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/
Application Process For Maharashtra Public Health Department Jobs 2023
- Visit the Maharashtra Public Health Department’s official website.
- Click on Online Application for Recruitment 2023.
- Before enrolling, carefully read the directions and click “To Register.”
- Input your name, birth date, race, mobile number, matriculation seat number, year of graduation, and test district preference (1/2/3), then click “generate OTP.”
- Click Reverify after validating it and entering the captcha.
- Pay the fees and complete the form.
FAQs about Maharashtra Public Health Department Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time will the submission process start?|
|Ans. 29th August 2023|
|Q. What time does the application procedure end?|
|Ans. 18th September 2023|