MPSC Recruitment 2022: There is good news for job aspirants from the medical field as MPSC, Maharashtra PSC has come with a new recruitment notice for hiring Medical Officers for the state. There are a total of 427 seats are vacant for MO posts. The eligible aspiring nominees are advised to study the instructions and guidelines given in the MPSC notification before applying. The ending date to submit the MPSC Medical Officer application form is 17 August 2022.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|MPSC/Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Official Website Details
|Ending Date to Apply Online
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Significant Facts
- Medical Officer- 427 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The nominees who want to apply for MPSC recruitment for MO posts must have passed an MBBS degree from the approved Institute/University.
The eligible aspirants will be first shortlisted based on the screening criteria and then the MPSC board will call them for an interview.
- General/ OBC-Rs. 394
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 294
The competitors applying for MPSC Medical Officer posts should hold an age below 45 years.
The MPSC organization will select the Medical Officers on a handsome salary of Rupees 56100-177500 per month.
Official Website Details:
Go to the official website of MPSC for more details at @https://mpsconline.gov.in/candidate.
Observe The Steps To Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2022
- The intended doctors first go to the MPSC website and then study the instructions/rules before filling out the application form.
- Then if you are a new user, register yourself for Medical Officer posts and save your ID/Password.
- Then using the MPSC MO credentials login into the application form
- Fill out the application form with all the essential fields like your full name, parents’ name, age, qualification degree details, address details, identity proof details, etc.
- Submit the MO application fee and upload the relevant docs/certificates.