NGT Recruitment 2022: NGT authority has requirements for nominees from 10th class pass out to master degree holders for Assistant, Driver, Steno, and other posts. The recruitment will cover all categories of youth for 27 vacant posts. The needy aspirants must check the job details for NGT recruitment 2022 and apply using the procedure given in the notification The application forms or NGT will be accepted till 25 July 2022, so apply as quickly as possible.
NGT Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Authority Name||NGT/National Green Tribunal|
|Link to Official Website||https://www.greentribunal.gov.in/|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Steno, Driver & Other|
|Advertisement Released Date||07 July 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||25 July 2022|
NGT Recruitment 2022: Essential Points
- Assistant/Judicial-06 Posts
- Steno-04 Posts
- Hindi Translator-01 Posts
- Librarian-02 Posts
- Steno/Grade-II-09 Posts
- Staff Car Driver-05 Posts
Educational Qualifications Details:
The NGT authority will allow the contenders who have cleared the 10th class/12th class or graduate degrees in Law or master’s degree in Hindi or English or graduation in Lib. Science from the recognized college/Shool/ Board/Institute/University.
The aspirant must study the NGT advertisement for more updates about the Stono, Driver, and other posts recruitment.
The nominees don’t have to any charges for filling up and applying for the NGT application form.
- For Post No. 1,2,4- 21-30 years
- For Post No. 3- 23-32 years
- For Post No. 5- 21-27 years
- For Post No. 6- 18-27 years
- For Post No. 1- Pay Group-07
- For Post No. 2,3,4- Pay Group-06
- For Post No. 5- Pay Group-04
- For Post No. 6- Pay Group-02
Link To Official Website:
Proceed to the authorized website of NGT for the latest updates at @https://www.greentribunal.gov.in/.
Follow The Steps To Apply Offline For NGT Recruitment 2022
- The eligible contenders are required to get the NGT application form and then fill it out properly.
- After then attach all the mentioned docs/certificates and paste your clear pic on it.
- Submit the application form for NGT recruitment along with docs to the office address.
Postal Address: Registrar General, NGT, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, Principal Branch, New Delhi, Pin Code- 110001.