Recruitment for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Non-Teaching Positions 2023 has been announced by the National Institute of Technology Calicut. NIT Calicut often posts fresh job openings for 150 Jr. Engineers, Superintendents, and other positions.
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Notification Info:
|Name of Company||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Name of Posts||Assistant, Superintendent, and Others|
|End Date to Apply||06th September 2023|
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Jr Engineer- 07
- Sr Assistant- 10
- Lab Attendant- 15
- Jr Assistant- 24
- Superintendent- 10
- Lib/Info Assistant- 03
- Technician- 30
- Office Attendant- 07
- Sr Technician- 14
- Technical Assistant- 30
Candidates who have fulfilled prerequisites like the 12th grade, an engineering degree, a certificate in engineering, a BTech, or a graduate degree from a recognized institution or board are invited to submit applications for employment at NIT Calicut.
- Jr Engineer- 30 Years
- Sr Assistant- 33 Years
- Lab Attendant- 27 Years
- Jr Assistant- 27 Years
- Superintendent- 30 Years
- Lib/Info Assistant- 30 Years
- Technician- 27 Years
- Office Attendant- 27 Years
- Sr Technician- 33 Years
- Technical Assistant- 30 Years
- CBT Test: Rs. 500 for Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, and SC/ST
- Other CBT Test: Rs. 1000
- Rs 250 S-Kill Test fee for members of the SC, ST, women’s groups, veterans, and people with disabilities
- Test of Other Skill: Rs. 500
- Jr Engineer- Group B Pay Level 06
- Sr Assistant- Group C Pay Level 04
- Lab Attendant- Group C Pay Level 01
- Jr Assistant- Group C Pay Level 03
- Superintendent- Group B Pay Level 06
- Lib/Info Assistant- Group B Pay Level 06
- Technician- Group C Pay Level 03
- Office Attendant- Group C Pay Level 01
- Sr Technician- Group C Pay Level 04
- Technical Assistant- Group B Pay Level 06
Candidates will be chosen for the Group B and Group C seats at NIT Calicut using the CBT test and another skill test.
Official Portal: https://nitc.ac.in/
Application Process For NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
- Go to www.nitc.ac.in to access NIT Calicut’s official website.
- Select “Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Portal” from the “Careers” menu.
- Enter your name, email, cellphone number, and password to register.
- Fill out the online application form with information about your identity, education, and work history after logging in with your credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of your identification, credentials, and photo in the format and resolution required.
- Pay the application cost of Rs. 1000 online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking (Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PWD applicants).
- Send the application in and print a copy of it for your records.
FAQs about NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process begin?|
|Ans. 20th August 2023|
|Q. When does the application process have to be completed?|
|Ans. 05th September 2023|