To all interested applicants, NSCL Jobs 2023 presently has 89 openings for the roles of Junior Officer and Management Trainee. You may submit your application for these roles online if you’re interested in doing so. The application procedure for these opportunities can only be completed online, so be sure to have all the required paperwork prepared. The application deadline is September 25, 2023, so submit your application as soon as you can to prevent any delays. We wish you success as you complete your application!
NSCL Limited Notification Info:
|Name of Company||National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL)|
|Name of Posts||Trainee, Junior Officer, and Other|
|End Date to Apply||25th September 2023|
NSCL Limited Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Jr Officer/Legal- 04
- Management Trainee/Civil Engg- 01
- Trainee/Agri Stores- 12
- Trainee/Marketing- 06
- Jr Officer/Vigilance- 02
- Trainee/Agriculture- 40
- Trainee/Stenographer- 05
- Management Trainee/Elect Engg- 01
- Trainee/Quality Control- 03
- Management Trainee/Marketing- 15
The minimum qualifications for employment with the NSCL are a diploma in office administration, a law degree, a BSC in agriculture, an MBA, a BE, or a BTech from an approved college, university, or institution.
- Trainee- 27 Years
- Jr Officer-30 Years
- Management Trainee- 27 Years
The application structure lodging costs are not included in the NSCL organization’s notice for the Trainee and other possibilities.
- Trainee- Rs 23664
- Jr Officer- Rs 37224
- Management Trainee- Rs 55680
The nominees will be required to participate in a written exam, a skill test, and an interview in order to be selected for the Trainee and other seats in the NSCL.
Official Portal: https://www.indiaseeds.com/
Application Process For NSCL Limited Jobs 2023
- Visit the NSCL’s official website.
- Select the most recent section from the homepage.
- Then submit an online application for NSCL Recruitment 2023.
- Press the new registration button.
- Put your email and phone number in
- Your email address and cellphone number received a registration ID and password.
- Use your registration ID and password to log in.
- Complete the application and upload all necessary papers in the format specified.
- Use the internet to pay the application cost.
- Verify and press the submit button.
- Save the application form completed.
- Lastly, print out the application form for future reference.
FAQs about NSCL Limited Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the submission procedure begin?|
|Ans. 28th August 2023|
|Q. When is the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 25th September 2023|