OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Check the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s recent notification for the CGL examination. There are 943 seats present for the Group B and Group C grade. A two-tier examination will be conducted by the OSSC for these posts. The online portal will be active from November 11, 2022, and will shut down on December 10, 2022. The salary details, age requirements, etc about the OSSC CGL are provided below.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||OSSC CGL (Odisha Staff Selection Commission)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11.11.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10.12.2022|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Assistant CT & GST- 107
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer-87
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer- 48
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies-72
- Inspector of Suppliers-110
- Junior Correctional-20
- Junior Employment Officer-26
- Junior Assistant-193
- Junior Clerk-51
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer-09
There is a need for the nominees who have passed the HSC exam from the recognized body/Institution for filling up the OSSC CGL application form.
The OSSC organization will conduct the Pre exam and mains exam, and then document the verification process of all the shortlisted aspirants.
You should check the official OSSC notification for more details about the fees or other eligibility requirements.
The nominees must belong to the age group of people from 21 years to 38 years for the OSSC CGL vacancy.
- For Group-C – Rs 19900- 63200
- For Group B- Rs 35400- 112400
Likewise, Check the Latest Notification SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
Go to the official website of OSSC CGL for more details at @https://www.ossc.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Check the OSSC website and then go to the CGL notification.
- Enter the details in the OSSC CGL application form like full name, age, qualification, email id, etc.
- Uplaod the certificates and submit the CGL form before December 10, 2022.
Important Links to Follow for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: The online portal will start on 11 November 2022 for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.