For the role of RBI Assistant, the Reserve Bank of India is looking for competent candidates. When the application procedure opens, interested and qualified individuals should visit https://rbi.org.in/ to review the RBI Assistant Notification 2023, which was published on September 13, 2023, and submit their RBI Assistant Application Forms 2023. For the Assistant position, a graduate degree from a respectable university or institution is a must. For the role of RBI Assistant, the Reserve Bank of India is looking for competent candidates. The official website of the RBI accepts online applications from interested parties. The RBI Assistant Notification 2023 should be carefully read and studied before beginning the application process. The RBI’s online page will provide the updated announcement on September 13, 2023.
RBI Assistant Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
|End Date to Apply||04th October 2023|
RBI Assistant Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
For the Assistant position, a graduate degree from a respectable university or institution is a must.
Candidates who are older than 20 but younger than 28 may apply for the Assistant posts.
- Rs 450 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- Rs 50 For SC/ST/PWD/E-Serviceman
The applicants recruited for the Assistant role will be paid a monthly salary between Rs 20700 and Rs 55700.
Applicants have to clear the pre-test, main test, and language proficiency test in order to be considered for the Assistant position at the Bank.
Official Portal: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Application Process For RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
- Visit rbi.org.in, the exclusive official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Check for the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on the home page of the official website.
- Choose the online application option on the rbi.org website.
- After filling out the needed fields with your information, upload the essential documents to the RBI website.
- Check the details once again before submitting the RBI assistant recruitment forms 2023 after it has been successfully submitted.
FAQs about RBI Assistant Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the hiring procedure for the targeted positions start?|
|Ans. 13th September 2023|
|Q. When will the submission of applications be complete?|
|Ans. 04th October 2023|