RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022: The skilled and qualified aspaiarnts nominees have got the chance for filling out the application form for the Food Safety Officer posts. There are 200 seats vacant for the Food Safety Officer posts. The online form Details will be active from 01 November 2022 and the online portal will shut down on 30 November 2022. For other details, you should study the below details carefully.
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|RPSC-Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO
|Food Safety Officer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Closing Date to Apply Online
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Food Safety Officer- 200
The nominees needed to pass the graduation degree in Food/Dairy/Micro Biology, Nutrition, or equivalent from the approved College/Institute/University.
The Rajasthan govt will conduct the following selection rounds for selecting the nominees for the FSO posts.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- For Gen- Rs 350
- For OBC/MBC/EWS- Rs 250
- For SC/ST/BPL- Rs 150
The nominees should have to fall in the range of 18 years to 40 years for applying for the Food Safety Officer posts.
The selected nominees will get a salary in the Pay Scale of Level-11 and a Grade Pay of Rs 4200.
Go to the official website of RPSC FSO for more details at @https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
- Move to the main website of the RPSC website and get the notification for the FSO posts.
- Study the instructions/guidelines given in the FSO notification.
- Fill out the FSO application form with the full name/age/qulaifcation/email id/address, etc.
- Scan the copies of the docents/certificates and photos/signatures, etc as per instructions.
- Upload these doc/certificates in the FSO application form.
- Pay the fees and submit the FSO form.