A notification for the Programmer vacancies has been unveiled on the RPSC Commission website. The RPSC Commission is looking for BTech/ BSC/MSC graduates to apply for the Programmer posts. The recruitment drive of RPSC will be conducted for 216 posts. The aspired contenders who are willing to apply for the Programmer seats can start the registration process from the 01st of February 2024. The closing date to submit the applications for the Programmer vacancy is the 01st of March 2024.
Notification Summary: RPSC Programmer Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|01st February 2024
|Apply Online End Date
|01st March 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: RPSC Programmer Notification 2024
- Programmer- 216 Posts
The contenders should have attended the authorized college/school/ board and completed the BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA degree /MSC IT to submit the forms for the Programmer seats.
The contenders will be informed about the written examination to hire them for the Programmer seats in the Rajasthan govt.
- For UR/BC/EBC Category- Rupees 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/BC/EBC/EWS-NCL/Divyang Category- Rupees 400
Contenders who are aged in the group 21- 40 years are welcome to submit the forms for the Programmer posts on the RPSC portal.
The contenders will be appointed with a pay band of Level 12 with a Grade Pay of Rupees 4800 for the Programmer vacancy in RPSC.
How to Apply For RPSC Programmer Notification
- We have given the link to the Programmer post forms above.
- Access the page and start putting the info in the Programmer form.
- Secure the JPG forms of certificates/docs with the Programmer form.
- Pay the charges and submit the RPSC application.
- Quest: What is the selection process for the RPSC Programmer vacancy?
- Ans: The contenders have to clear the written examination to get the RPSC Programmer posts.
- Quest: What will be the application fee for the RPSC Programmer seats?
- Ans: The contenders have to deposit an amount of Rs 600 or Rs 400 for the Programmer vacancy at RPSC.