SAIL Recruitment 2022: We want to update you regarding the new hiring notice issued by the Steel Authority of India Limited on its notification section of the career website. There is a need for 146 skilled contenders for the Attendant/Technician Trainee posts. The online registration for the SAIL recruitment started on 25 August 2022 and the portal will shut on 15 September 2022 for SAIL Vacancy.
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Organization Name||SAIL-Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Attendant/Technician Trainee|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||25.08.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||15.09.2022|
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Significant Elements
- Attendant/Technician Trainee-146 Posts
The contenders who desire to join the SAIL organization should have cleared the 10th class with one-year Apprenticeship Training from the recognized Institute/College for filling the SAIL application form.
There will be a written examination/test and a merit list will be displayed by the SAIL Authority for the final selection of the contenders for the Attendant/Technician Trainee posts.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Contenders- Rupees 200 plus Rupees 100
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM Contenders- Rupees 100
The skilled and qualified contenders whose age is below 28 years as of the last date of the application can submit the form before the deadline.
The SAIL Authority will recruit the contenders for the Attendant/Technician Trainee posts on the monthly payment of Rupees 12900.
Official Website Details:
Move to the official website of SAIL for more components at @https://www.sail.co.in/en/home.
Steps To View To Apply Online For SAIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the SAIL Career page >> Notification Section.
- See the top notification for 146 posts.
- Use the appropriate Details for get notifications and for Doing registration.
- Then fill the SAIL application form with the correct information as per the 10th DMC.
- Attach the asked certificates/docs and pay the fee for the SAIL recruitment 2022.