A new notification for the post of Clerk is released on the SBI bank website. The SBI bank has given the details state-wise for the Clerk seats. The SBI bank will run the recruitment drive for 8283 seats of clerks. The online submission of SBI Clerk posts will be carried out on the IBPS website, the registration has begun from 17 November 2023. The nominees have been given the time until 07 December 2023 to submit the SBI Clerk application form.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||SBI Clerk|
|Apply Online Starting Date||17 November 2023|
|Apply Online Closing Date||07 December 2023|
|Number of Positions||8283|
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Complete Details
- Clerk/UP- 1781
- Clerk/Madhya Pradesh- 288
- Clerk/Rajasthan- 940
- Clerk/Chhattisgarh- 212
- Clerk/Punjab- 180
- Clerk/West Bengal- 114
- Clerk/Telangana- 525
- Clerk/Assam- 430
- Clerk/Gujarat- 820
- Clerk/Bihar- 415
- Clerk/Jharkhand- 165
The contenders who have passed graduation degrees from the authorized college/ institute/ school are allowed to participate in the recruitment process for SBI bank Clerk posts.
The nominees will be asked to appear in the Preliminary Test and then for the Main Test for the final selection of the aspirants on the Clerk seats.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs 750
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/DESM- No Fee
The age of the nominees for the SBI Clerk post should be from 20 years to 28 years, not above and not below this range.
The hired nominees for the SBI Bank Clerk seats will get a monthly salary in the pay band of Rs 17900- 47920.
How to Apply For SBI Clerk Notification
- Go to the IBPS website or click on the link given above.
- Fill out the application form for the SBI Bank Clerk posts.
- Pay the charges for the Clerk seats and submit the form.
FAQs About SBI Clerk Notification
- Quest: What is the selection process for the SBI bank Clerk post?
- Ans: The nominees have to come for the Preliminary Test and Main Test for the jobs in SBI Bank on the Clerk posts.
- Quest: What is the number of seats given by SBI bank for Clerk posts?
- Ans: The SBI bank has given notification for more than 8200 seats of clerks.