For the open jobs of 2nd division Clerk and Computer programmer, SCDCC Bank is requesting applications from competent and suitable individuals. On or before September 20, 2023, qualified applicants may submit their online applications at https://recruitment.scdccbank.com. SCDCC Bank Limited is seeking applicants for 125 open Clerk and Computer Programmer posts. There are 123 openings for the job of clerk and 2 openings for the position of computer programmer in these positions, respectively. Anyone with a graduate or post-graduate degree is eligible to apply for these positions. Candidates can fill out the application form that is accessible on the internet portal and submit it through the official website portal.
SCDCC Bank Notification Info:
|Name of Company||South-Canara District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of Posts||Computer Programmer and Clerk|
|End Date to Apply||20th September 2023|
SCDCC Bank Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
- Second Division Clerk- 123
- Computer Programmer- 02
Candidates seeking work with SCDCC must hold a BE, BTech, MCA, MSC, or graduate degree from a school or board that has been approved by SCDCC.
Candidates’ ages may be up to 35 for the general category; for other people, there will be a relaxation at the SCDCC posts.
- Rs 590 For SC/ST
- Rs 1180 For Others
- Second Division Clerk- Rs 24910- 55655
- Computer Programmer- Rs 36985- 89600
The outcomes of the written exams and interviews for both posts will be used to choose candidates for the SCDCC jobs.
Official Portal: https://scdccbank.com/
Application Process For SCDCC Bank Jobs 2023
- Visit the recruitment notice section of the official website, scdccbank.com.
- Before submitting an online application, see the recruiting announcement and guidelines.
- Fill out the application form completely, including the areas for your academic and personal details.
- On the SCDCC portal, upload your papers and passport-sized pictures.
- Click the screen’s submit button after double-checking all the information.
- You’ll receive a mail confirming that your application for the SCDCC bank recruitment was submitted successfully.
FAQs about SCDCC Bank Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time will the submission process start?|
|Ans. 07th August 2023|
|Q. What time does the application procedure end?|
|Ans. 20th September 2023|