SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission recently updated its website notification section by publishing the new recruitment notification for the Stenographer posts. The Stenographer posts are present in both Group-C and Group-D cadre. The number of vacancies for Group-C and Group-D is not revealed yet. The online submission of the Stenographer application form started on 20 August 2022 and the portal will close on 5 September 2022. You must fill out the Stenographer application form as early as possible to avoid the last time rush.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Stenographer Grade C & D
|Beginning Date to Apply Online
|Ending Date to Apply Online
SSC Recruitment 2022: Important Points
- Stenographer Grade-C-Various
- Stenographer Grade-D-Various
The contenders who are interested in filling the SSC Steno application form must have passed the 12th class from the authorized Institute/University/Board/School.
Also, See the Latest Notification AP DSC Teaching Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written examination followed by the skill/typing test.
The contenders are required to deposit Rupees 100 as application charges for the Stenographer posts.
- For Grade D- 18 years to 27 years
- For Grade C- 18 years to 30 years
The selected contenders will be offered a handsome pay scale as per the rules of the central govt and other allowances will also be given.
Official Website Details:
Move to the main website of SSC for more components at @https://ssc.nic.in/.
Steps To Suppose To Apply For SSC Recruitment 2022 Online
- Completely study the SSC Stenographer advertisement.
- Then using the SSC website, fill out the Stenographer application form for the Group-C or Group-D posts.
- You will be asked to uplaod the scan copies of 10th DMC, date of birth proof, photo, signature, and other documents.
- Upload them and submit the Stenographer application form with the fee.
Essential Detailss to Track for SSC Recruitment 2022:
|SSC Website Details
|SSC Steno Notification Pdf
|SSC Apply Online Details
Note: You must study the Stenographer notification details carefully before applying for SSC Recruitment 2022.