TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission has a need for skilled aspirants for the Extension Officer position. In Total, the TSPSC organization will recruit 181 contenders for the Extension Officer posts. The online registration for the Extension Officer posts will commence on 08 September 2022 and the portal will shut on 29 September 2022. You have to register within the given time limit.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Organization Name||TSPSC/ Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Extension Officer|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||08.09.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||29.09.2022|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Necessary Details
- Extension Officer- 181 Posts
The aspirants who have completed the graduation degree or BSc degree in Food Science/Zoo Logy/Bootnay or Chemistry/Applied Nutrition or equivalent from the recognized College/Insitute can fill out the TSPSC application form.
The TSPSC authority will hire the Extensin Officer based on the result of the written examination.
- Online Application Fee- Rupees 200
- Online Examination Fee- Rupees 80
- For SC/ST/BC/Ex-servicemen/Unemployed- No Fee
The contenders must be above 18 years and below 44 years if they desire to apply for the Extension Officer posts through TSPSC.
The TSPSC organization will provide a good monthly salary on the pay scale of Rupees Rs. 35720- 104430 to the selected nominees.
Official Website Details:
Navigate to the official website of TSPSC for more info at @https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Steps To Think To Apply Online For TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- First, move to the TSPSC main website and get the ad for the Extension Officer posts.
- Then do the registration for the Extension Officer posts and save your id/password.
- After this, fill out the complete TSPSC application form by entering the correct details in the fields.
- Then upload the docs/certificates/pic/signature in the exact format and size.
- Submit the application and examination fee before submitting the online form.