UPPSC organization has extended the closing date to submit the applications for the Additional Private Secretary posts. The notification registration for the Additional Private Secretary posts has started from September 19, 2023, and now the candidates can register for the APS jobs before November 16, 2023. The total number of posts for the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary posts is given as 328. Graduate degree holders are called to submit the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary post forms.
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Vacancy 2023
|Vacancy Name||Additional Private Secretary/APS Vacancies|
|Commence Date Apply Online||September 19, 2023|
|Name of Association||UPPSC|
|Last Date Apply Online||November 16, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||328 Vacancies|
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Vacancies 2023
- Additional Private Secretary- 328 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
A person who has completed the graduate degree from the authorized college/ school/ academy is allowed to submit the applications for the Additional Private Secretary posts in UPPSC.
The selection steps for the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary posts are given below.
- Competitive Test
- Document Verification
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Group- Deposit a fee of Rs 185
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Group- Deposit a fee of Rs 95
- For PWD Group- Deposit a fee of Rs 25
The candidates who dream of applying for the Additional Private Secretary posts must review the upper and lower age bars for the Additional Private Secretary posts from 21 years to 40 years.
The monthly remuneration of the candidates who will pass the selection rounds of UPPSC for the Additional Private Secretary posts will be Rs 47600- 151100.
UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Notification, How to Apply
- The candidates must review the details of the Additional Private Secretary job notification carefully before applying.
- Check the job requirements and instructions to submit the UPPSC APS application form.
- Enter the details in the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary application forms.
- Prepare the digital copies of the certificates required to submit the forms for the UPPSC APS posts.
- Submit the documents online and proceed next to submit the fees for the Additional Private Secretary posts.
- At last, deposit the Additional Private Secretary post form.