A notification is given by the UPSC organization for the CMS Examination 2023. The UPSC has the requirements for the 1261 aspirants for the MO, GDMO, and other posts. The CMS Exam is conducted to hire doctors. The willing doctors can apply for the UPSC CMS form from April 19, 2023, to May 09, 2023.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Notification Recap:
|Name of Company||UPSC CMS|
|Website Details||Tap Here|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1261 Vacancies|
|Apply Online Commence Date||April 19, 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||May 09, 2023|
UPSC CMS Notification 2023 Whole Facts
- Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO- 584 Vacancies
- Cate-02/Assis Divisional MO in Railway- 300 Vacancies
- Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- 01 Vacancies
- Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- 376 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
An MBBS degree from an MCI-authorized institute/university is required for the UPSC CMS Exam.
- For Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO Vacancies- 35 Years
- For Cate-02/Assis Divisional MO in Railway Vacancies- 32 Years
- For Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council Vacancies- 32 Years
- For Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi Vacancies- 32 Years
The doctors have to clear the CMS written exam and interviews for the Medical Officer, and other post vacancies at UPSC.
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD Group- Nil
- For Other Group- RS 200
- For Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO Vacancies- RS 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Cate-02/Assis Divisional MO in Railway Vacancies- RS 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council Vacancies- RS 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi Vacancies-RS 15600-39100+GP of RS 5400
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Notification
- Go to the webpage https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/.
- The first complete the OTR process for the CMS Exam.
- Then scan the docs and upload them to the CMS form online.
- Pay the fee is applicable and then Tap on on the Submit Details.
FAQs Regarding UPSC CMS Notification
|Q. What is the website of UPSC CMS Exam 2023?|
|A. Check above.|
|Q. Where to apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2023?|
|A. Submit the UPSC form here https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/.|