UPSC Recruitment 2022: UPSC organization has requirements for 13 nominees for Professors, Engineer, and other posts. The UPSC organization will receive the online application form for these vacancies and the closing date to deposit the online application form is 15 July 2022. All the qualified and experienced nominees are advised to check Notification Number 12/2022 carefully and check the eligibility conditions for these posts. While filling out the online UPSC application form you must consider all the instructions/rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Professor, Engineer, and Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.07.2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Facts
- Aeronautical Officer (Vacancy No. 22061201625)-06 Posts
- Professor (Vacancy No. 22061202125)-01 Posts
- Assis. Professor/Clinical (Vacancy No. 22061203125)-04 Posts
- Assis. Professor/Neuro (Vacancy No. 22061204125)-01 Posts
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor (Vacancy No. 22061205625)-01 Posts
The UPSC organization has stated the educational qualification requirements for the recruitment are a graduation degree (Aeronautical or Electrical)/ Master degree (Psychology) or degree (Marine Engineer) and minimum years of experience.
- For Vacancy No. 1,3,4 -35 years.
- For Vacancy No. 2,5- 50 years.
- For SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
- For all others – Rupees 25.
See the Latest Notification NIELIT Recruitment 2022
The aspirants who want to do a job through the UPSC organization are required to clear either an interview or recruitment test.
- For Vacancy No. 1,3,4- Pay Band-10
- For Vacancy No. 2,5- Pay Band-12
Official Website link:
Proceed to the website of UPSC for additional details at @https://upsc.gov.in/.
Steps To Check To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2022
- The intended nominees are required to check the official website of UPSC and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then enter your personal details(name/age/qualification/email id/phone no) and submit the application fee.
- Uplaod the supporting documents/certificates in UPSC application form and submit it before 15 July 2022.
Significant Links to Think for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|UPSC Official Website||View Here|
|UPSC Official Notification||View Here|
|UPSC Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Use the appropriate links for applying online for a particular post you want to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022.