Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: UPSC, comprehended as Union Public Service Commission, has made an announcement to recruit 161 contenders. The UPSC organization will hire nominees for Vice-Principal, Mineral Officer, Sr Lecturer, Master, & Other posts. Intended nominees are advised to study all the instructions/guidelines given in the UPSC notification before applying. The UPSC organization will close the online portal on 16 June 2022, so apply before that.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022; Main Points
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Vice-Principal, Sr. Lecturer, Master, & Other|
|Closing Date to Apply Online For UPSC||16 June 2022|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Significant Details:
- Drug Inspector – 03 Vacancy
- Assis. Keeper – 01 Vacancy
- Master – 01 Vacancy
- Mineral Officer – 20 Vacancy
- Assistant Shipping Master/Assis. Director – 20 Vacancy
- Sr Lecturer/Textile Processing – 02 Vacancy
- Vice-Principal- 131 Vacancy
- Sr Lecturer/Community Medicine – 01 Vacancy
The contenders must have passed a Graduation Degree or Master’s degree in Anthropology/Museology /Chemistry /Geology/ Textile or related field from the acknowledged Institute/University or college for applying for UPSC recruitment 2022.
The UPSC organization will conduct a written Test and a Personal interview to complete the final selection of nominees.
The UPSC organization will provide handsome salaries along with permissible allowances to the selected nominee.
- For the GEN/OBC Category, Rupees 25.
- For SC/ST/PH and Women Category- Nil.
- 30 years (Post 1,2,4,5)
- 38 years (Post 3)
- 40 years (Post 6)
- 55 years (Post 8)
- 35 years (Post 7)
You must follow the UPSC website for the latest updates related to Vice-Principal and other posts recruitment at @www.upsc.gov.in.
Necessary Steps to Consider in applying for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- The nominees who want to fill out the application form must check the guidelines and rules given in the official notification.
- Fill out the UPSC application form by following those instructions and upload all the asked docs/certificates/signature/pic in the UPSC application form.
- Pay the UPSC fee applies to your category, and submit the UPSC form before the ending date.
NOTE: Apply before 16 June 2022 for UPSC organization recruitment 2022.