UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has given the notification number 15/2022 for the recruitment of Directors, Principals, JSO, and other posts. There are in total 37 vacant positions present in these posts. The eligible contenders are advised to review the guidelines and rules given for the recruitment of these posts before Tap oning the Apply Now Details. The Apply Details will be open till September 01, 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|UPSC/ Union Public Service Commission
|Director, JSO & Other
|Closing Date to Apply Online
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Essential Points
- Assi. Director-02 Posts
- Dy Director-04 Posts
- Director-01 Posts
- Principal-01 Posts
- Photographic Officer-01 Posts
- Executive Engineer-02 Posts
- Scientific Officer-01 Posts
- Sr Grade-22 Posts
- Jr Scientific Officer-02 Posts
- Sr Photographic Officer-01 Posts
The UPSC organization has stated the qualification of the contenders is to be a 12th pass, graduation, or master’s degree holder from the approved Institute/University/College.
The UPSC organization will conduct a written exam followed by the interview for hiring Sr Grade, Director, and other posts.
Also, See the Latest Police Notification BSF Recruitment 2022
- For GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs. 25
- For SC/ST/PH/Women- No Application Fee
The contenders whose age is present in the group of 30 years to 50 years can fill out the UPSC application form.
The chosen contenders for the Director, Principal and other posts will receive good monthly salaries as per the central govt rules.
Move to the prime website of UPSC for more info at @http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Steps To View To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online
- Go to the UPSC website.
- Check the notification number 15/2022.
- The vacancy details are given individually for each post.
- First, select the posts and then check your eligibility.
- After this fill out the UPSC application form.
- Upload the certificates and pay the fee.
Meaningful Detailss to Track for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Details
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Details
Note: Submit the application form before 1st September 2022 for UPSC Recruitment 2022.