A new vacancy notification for Nursing Officer posts has been unleashed on the UPUMS University website. The UPUMS has released the details for 500 fresh posts and 35 backlog posts for the Nursing Officer. The contenders are required to apply for the UPUMS jobs online on the university portal. The registration starting date and ending date for the Nursing Officer vacancy are described below.
Notification Summary: UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024
- Name of Authority: UPUMS /Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences
- Apply Online Begin Date: February 2024
- Posts Name: Nursing Officer Posts
- Apply Online End Date: March 2024
- Website Details: https://www.upums.ac.in/
- Number of Posts: 535 Posts
Whole Particulars: UPUMS Nursing Officer Notification 2024
- Nursing Officer/Fresh- 500 Posts
- Nursing Officer/Backlog- 35 Posts
The contenders with the education BSC Nursing Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery/GNM from the authorized university/academy/ college are permitted to apply for the Nursing Officer jobs.
The contenders should come for the online CBT/Written Test, interview, and Docs Verification Test for the UPUMS University Nursing Officer seats.
The contenders do not need to pay any fees for applying for the Nursing Officer jobs in the UPUMS University.
The eligible minimum age for the Nursing Officer vacancy is 18 years and the upper age is 40 years, the candidates within this age range can apply for Nursing Officer seats.
The monthly remuneration of the contenders in the UPUMS University for the Nursing Officer posts will be Rupees 44900- 142400.
How to Apply For UPUMS Nursing Officer Notification
- Study the instructions for the UPUMS Nursing Officer posts form.
- Then, write the details in the UPUMS Nursing Officer application form.
- Scan the photo/signature as per guidelines and upload them at the proper place.
- Deposit the UPUMS Nursing Officer form.
- Quest: What is the application fee needed to apply for the Nursing Officer posts in UPUMS?
- Ans: There will be no application fee required for Nursing Officer posts at UPUMS.
- Quest: What is the selection process for the Nursing Officer seats in UPUMS?
- Ans: The contenders have to pass the written test and interview for Nursing Officer posts.