For 100 positions of Project Assistant – 1, the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) is accepting applications from qualified people. Candidates who are interested and qualified should complete the required form and appear for the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Recruitment walk-in interview (see URL below). The following information is provided for the job seeker’s interest only and is brief on the educational requirements and other facts. Only those who are interested and qualified should submit an online application via the Aeronautical Development Agency’s (ADA) official website, www.ada.gov.in. (See the link provided below to the application form.)
ADA Agency Project Assistant Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|Name of Posts||Project Assistant|
|Walk-in date||14th September 2023|
ADA Agency Project Assistant Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Mech/Material Science/Production Engg- 23
- Computer Science Engg- 25
- ECE/EEE Engg- 48
- Aeronautical/Aero Engg- 02
- Civil Engg- 02
Applicants had to submit information regarding their BE/Btech/BSC, ME/MTech/MSC, or ME/MTech/MSC degree in addition to their GATE Score in order to be eligible for engineering employment at the ADA Agency.
The ADA Agency application forms for the various engineering trades include a 28-year-old maximum age requirement.
Everyone is invited to apply for any of the open positions with the ADA Agency and to take the exam or interview.
Depending on their qualifications, the chosen candidate for an engineering post would get between Rs 37,000 and Rs 46,990 annually.
There may be a written test or an interview required to hire applicants for the engineer posts at the ADA Agency.
Official Portal: https://www.ada.gov.in/
Application Process For ADA Agency Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- Before attending the interview, interested candidates must read the official job advertisement in its entirety.
- Candidates who are qualified and eligible may attend the interview on the scheduled day and location with a properly completed application in the required format, a passport-sized photo, and copies of any supporting documentation that has been self-attested in addition to the originals.
- The official website has the application form’s prescribed format.
FAQs about ADA Agency Project Assistant Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the walk-in start?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|
|Q. When is the end date for the walk-in interview?|
|Ans. 14th September 2023|