For the recruitment of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Non-Teaching Positions 2023, the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, has released an employment notification. On a regular basis, NITK Surathkal posts new job openings for 112 Superintendent, Senior Technicians, Senior Assistants, Technicians, Jr. Assistants, and Office Attendants. Candidates must have completed either the 12th grade with a science concentration, the 12th grade, a graduate degree, or a postgraduate degree to be eligible for NIT Non-Teaching posts. Candidates with a 12th-grade education, an ITI, a diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree in a related discipline can view the job openings below or at https://www.nitk.ac.in/. For information about NIT Karnataka Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023, see below.
NIT Karnataka Notification Info:
|Name of Company||National Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|Name of Posts||Sr Assistant Technician & Other|
|End Date to Apply||06th September 2023|
NIT Karnataka Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Superintendent- 04
- Sr Assistant- 11
- Office Attendant- 21
- Technician- 35
- Jr Assistant- 23
- Sr Technician- 18
Candidates must have completed either the 12th grade with a science concentration, the 12th grade, a graduate degree, or a postgraduate degree to be eligible for NIT Non-Teaching posts.
- Superintendent- 30 Years
- Sr Assistant- 33 Years
- Office Attendant- 27 Years
- Technician- 27 Years
- Jr Assistant- 27 Years
- Sr Technician- 33 Years
- Rs 1000 For OBC/ UR
- Rs 500 For SC/ST/PH
- Superintendent- Rs 9300- 34800/ GP Rs 4200
- Sr Assistant- Rs 5200- 20200/ GP Rs 2400
- Office Attendant- Rs 5200- 20200/ GP Rs 1800
- Technician- Rs 5200- 20200/ GP Rs 2000
- Jr Assistant- Rs 5200- 20200/ GP Rs 2000
- Sr Technician- Rs 5200- 20200/ GP Rs 2400
The applicants for the various non-teaching posts at NIT will be selected through the CBT test.
Official Portal: https://www.nitk.ac.in/
Application Process For NIT Karnataka Jobs 2023
- Open the organization’s official webpage.
- Locate the “Apply Online” link on the website’s home page.
- Click the relevant link after you’ve found it.
- Enter your name, birthdate, and other required information on the form.
- Submit your information.
- You’ll be sent to another website.
- Your submitted form is now visible on your computer screen.
- Create a physical copy of it and save it as a PDF for later use.
FAQs about NIT Karnataka Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the submission procedure begin?|
|Ans. 17th August 2023|
|Q. When is the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 06th September 2023|