A Notification for the Hiring of Professor, Associate Professor, Asst Professor, & Other) Vacancy has been published by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Competitors can peruse the warning and present a web-based application on the off chance that they are keen on the items in the position and meet all passing prerequisites. Candidates who meet the requirements for the position and are interested in learning more can read the notification and apply online. The article listed below contains all of the pertinent and important details regarding the JNUFaculty Jobs 2023. The link below allows candidates to simply get the PDF of the notification.
JNU Faculty Notification Info:
|Name of Company||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor, Professor, and Other|
|End Date to Apply||04th September 2023|
JNU Faculty Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Candidates must possess a Ph.D. or a master’s degree in addition to having completed the NET, SLET, or SET tests from an approved institution, university, or college in order to apply for faculty posts at JNU University.
The maximum age restriction for professor jobs at JNU University is not mentioned in the advertisement.
- No Fee For SC/ST/PWD/ Woman
- Rs 2000 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- Professor- Rs 144200-218200
- Assistant Professor- Rs 131400-217100
- Associate Professor- Rs 57700- 182400
In accordance with how effectively they performed in their interviews, JNU University will choose the professor candidates.
Official Portal: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
Application Process For JNU Faculty Jobs 2023
- JNU Professor Recruitment Newest Openings for the 2023 Batch. Between August 23, 2023, and September 4, 2023, candidates may apply online.
- Candidates should read the announcement before sending an application for the JNU Professor Jobs 2023.
- Please double-check all of your documentation, including your identity, address, and other fundamental information.
- Please be prepared to scan the necessary documents: photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- The Preview and All Columns should be thoroughly reviewed before sending the application form.
- Copy the form after it has been filled up and submitted.
FAQs about JNU Faculty Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the submission procedure begin?|
|Q. When is the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|