Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022: There are Group-C posts vacant at the DSSC College. The posts are available for the seats LDC, MTS, and Driver. The number of vacancies for the Group-C cadre is 12 this time. It is required to submit the offline DSSC application form before 28 October 2022. The interested nominees should go through the full DSSC notification/rules/ guidelines before applying.
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|College Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Posts Name||LDC, MTS, and Driver|
|Begin Date to Apply Offline||08.10.2022|
|End Date to Apply Offline||28.10.2022|
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022: Essential Components
- Lower Division Clerk/LDC-04 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver -03 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff/MTS-05 Posts
The individuals who have finished their 10th/Matric or 12th class from the approved Board/School/Institute can apply for the DSSC Vacancy 2022.
The DSSC organization has mentioned the complete pattern for the written examination for various sports like MTS, LDC, and others.
The application form submission charges are not described by the DSSC College in the notification.
- For MTS- 18-25 Years
- For Other Positions- 18-27 Years
- For MTS- Pay Level-1 Rupees 18000- 56900
- For Other Positions- Pay Level-2 Rupees 19900- 63200
Official DSSC Website:
Go to the official website of Defence Services Staff College for more segments at @http://dssc.gov.in/recruitment.html.
Steps To Consider To Apply For Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022 Offline
- First, check the recruitment page of the Defence Services Staff College website.
- Get the application form for the DSSC vacancy and print it.
- Write your details on the application form carefully and attach the asked docs/certificates with it.
- Submit the DSSC application form to the down given address.
Address: The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Nilgiris, Wellington, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code-643 231.