NCERT Recruitment 2022: We bring a new notification given by a renowned organization for the Tecahing posts under the Faculty of NCERT. The NCERT organization has given a detailed notification on the website for 292 empty seats for Professors, Assistant Professors, and other posts. The eligible nominees can fill out the NCERT application form before 28 October 2022 through the online way.
NCERT Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||NCERT/National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||On Going|
|End Date to Apply Online||28.10.2022|
NCERT Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Professor-39 Posts
- Associate Professor-97 Posts
- Assistant Professor-153 Posts
- Librarian-01 Posts
- Assistant Librarian-02 Posts
The NCERT Education Society will consider the academic qualification and call the nominees for the interview based on their academic scores. The individuals must have passed the master’s degree/Ph.D. degree/NET/SLET exams for making higher academic scores from the approved college/Institute.
The selection of the nominees will be based on the interview result for the Professor or other posts at NCERT organization.
The fee details are not given in the NCERT Faculty notification given on the website.
The contenders need to attain the age of 18 years for applying for the Faculty positions at the NCERT organization.
- For Professor-Rupees 144200
- For Associate Professor-Rupees 131400
- For Assistant Professor-Rupees 57700
- For Librarian-Rupees 144200
- For Assistant Librarian-Rupees 57700
Official NCERT Website:
Head to the official website of NCERT for more facts at @https://ncert.nic.in/.
Steps To View To Apply Online For NCERT Recruitment 2022
- First of all, the contenders need to move to the NCERT website and then to the Vacancy tab.
- Check the notification for faculty vacancies.
- Go to that link, read the instructions given and proceed to apply online.
- Enter the correct academic details in the Professor or other posts application form.
- Submit the form.
Note: You must apply for the eligible posts before 28 October 2022 for NCERT Recruitment 2022.