The latest job notification was issued by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited for the candidates who are looking for jobs. The department is going to conduct the recruitment process to fill the seats of the Graduate Engineer Trainee post. The individuals who are interested in applying can make their form deposition from the 23rd of April 2022 to the 14th of May 2022. Contenders looking for more details are advised to check out this article completely.
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited
|Name of the job
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Graduate Engineer Trainee Mech
|Graduate Engineer Trainee ECE
|Graduate Engineer Trainee CSE
The candidates who are willing to apply have to complete their Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology from the approved university or institution.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee post: Upto the 25 years.
- SC/ST category: up to 05 years.
- OBC candidates: up to 03 years
- PwD candidates: up to 10 years
The department doesn’t take any application fees for the form submission.
The ECIL will pay the remuneration of Rs.54880/- on the monthly basis to the hired candidates.
The organization will do the selection of the individuals as per their GATE score 2022 and the personal interview.
Official Website: Go to the ECIL official portal @www.ecil.co.in for any information.
Instructions Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2022
- The nominees who are desired to apply have to first check out ECIL official portal.
- Read out the eligibility information from there.
- Apply for it if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the application form details appropriately under the form.
- Submit all the essential docs, the latest updated resume, experience certificates, and other docs.
- Carry all these along with you during the interview.
Note: To get more job recruitment details, check out the organization’s website.